ClarksvilleGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little about the Admin

3 posters

Go down

A little about the Admin Empty A little about the Admin

Post by Hambassist Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:04 am

Hey all, my name Is Matt.  I moved to the Clarksville area about six months ago and realized that the gaming groups seemed to stop at Nashville.  I hope these forums can bring those who like to game, or want to get into more board games, together without having to drive too far.  I have some tabletop miniature experience, but have since sold them to fund my biggest obsession at the moment, which is to buy more Board Games.  My wife and I first played Arkham horror, knowing nothing about it besides its a cooperative and it looks cool.  After butchering up the first few run throughs, we fell in love.  Its actually my wife's favorite game.  Since then, we have gotten more and more to where our entire closet storage shelves are being overrun, which my wife has more of a problem with than I do Laughing .  Hopefully we can meet, play some games, have some beers (21+), and have some good times!
Hambassist
Hambassist
Admin

https://clarksvillegamers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

A little about the Admin Empty Re: A little about the Admin

Post by BigRyg Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Thanks for setting this up Matt! There's a pretty large gaming community here which you've found.
I'm Chad. Chad.ryg.3 on fb. I invite anyone to send me a friend req.
I also love Arkham horror but can be quite a commitment to get through.
I'd love to design and produce my own games. My mind is always working on 1 or 2 projects.

BigRyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hambassist Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:04 pm

Great to meet you Chad! Let me know if you need help playtesting any games Very Happy . Feel free to help spread the word about this forum in hopes to get the community all together in one place for discussions! Look forward to playing some games in the future.
Hambassist
Hambassist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigRyg Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Sure thing. Hit me on fb

BigRyg

Back to top Go down

Post by msjackson Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:08 pm

I have been in the Clarksville area for almost 5 years now and never been able to find a gaming group here. There was a boardgame group that met at a restaurant over near the Wilma Rudolph Kroger but now they are closed.

What sort of games have you guys been playing?

msjackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Hambassist Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:53 pm

Welcome MsJackson!

There is actually a group that gets together every Monday and Wednesday evenings at Frontline Games. Always a good selection of games being played as well. They also had a Catan tournament not too long ago.
Hambassist
Hambassist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by msjackson Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Thanks. I am not much of a board have but play a good deal of role playing games, which seem to be oddly absent from this area. I have been to Frontline a few times but only spotted Magic and occasionally miniature wargamers.

Matt

msjackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum